Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Anyone for tea?


A friend and I went to a place where you can paint ceramics that are later fired so they're all pretty and shiny. I chose two tiny teacups for Savanna, in colors I thought were girly, but still spunky. One in a bright red, and one in a pale lime. I took several pictures of them, but our stupid version of Photoshop was taking so unbelievably long. So I had to shut it down. So just one picture--Phill was playing around, but it's actually perfect to show the scale of the cups. I'll post more pictures of them later, along with some pictures of the details on her blessing gown. Hopefully soon there will be an actual baby in the gown!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I need more pictures! I mean, as much as I just LOVE to see pictures of Phill's lips...come on! Details please! Close-ups!!