I admit that I feel a little neurotic about that Part I post....I realize that most of it (most of my self-consciousness) is in my head.
As for this last part, I think twenty goals is....a bit overkill. I'm going to keep them pretty basic, even day-to-day, in nature. Because I think 20 big goals would just have me sobbing in a puddle on the floor. Pretty overwhelming.
1. Clean my master bedroom today
2. Put away at least three loads of laundry today
3. Make time to read the awesome book I've started, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane.
4. Have friends over for dinner this week
5. Organize the hall closet before next week
6. Attend Relief Society meeting tonight.
7. Paint my fingernails.
8. I'm starting to run out of goals. This is definitely overkill. Time to get reeeeally basic.
9. Get up from the computer.
11. Breathe. (Actually, this IS easier said than done, considering my allergies are really raging today.)
12. Eat dinner.
15. Skip #14.
16. Be more selective about blog challenges, reading them through to the end before commencing.
17. Greet Phill with a big fat peanut-butter-tasting kiss (Nature Valley granola bar, thank you very much) when he gets home
18. Laugh (already done)
19. Repeat #18
20. Call it good