Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{30-DC} Day 23: What is something you crave?

I like this question! It has lots of possible applications.

For instance, FOODS:
I crave Krave frozen yogurt (that's funny, isn't it). Pineapple Dole whip. Passionate About Peach. Chocolate. Blueberry. Mango.

I crave fresh produce--cantaloupe, strawberries, greens, celery, carrots, apples, oranges.

I crave chocolate chip cookies.

I crave dark chocolate--Ghirardelli dark, 72%.

Or STATES OF BEING:
I crave peace.

I crave comfort within my body, and a healthy body.

I crave adventure.

I crave order.

I crave light.

Or DREAMS:
I crave a house I own.

I crave family togetherness and family reunions.

I crave the gift of knowing just what I want and the ability to go after it.

I crave more time. For time to be stretched out so my babies quit growing up so fast, more time to become better at the things I need to improve on. More time to read, more time to lay in the sun, more time to clean and cook and exercise and just sit and breathe.

Hilarious sidenote: In the middle of writing this, I carried several bottles of nail polish to the trash can--colors I was tired of, or colors that had run out--and guess what I did? I dropped a bottle of polish on the tile kitchen floor. So it shattered. And painted part of the floor a muted pink. Nice, huh?

No comments: