Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter photos

I was actually pretty annoyed with the turnout of our Easter photos, although I thought my babies looked darling. My background was SO not what I hoped it would be, they boycotted when I tried to sit them all together, and half the time they weren't looking the right direction, and I was trying not to be Crazy Mom: "Look this way! Now! Hold it!", but also trying to keep their attention, and then the boys of course went behind the backdrop and thought it was hilarious fun to pull it down....it was quite the fiasco, and put a damper on my photographic hopes. However! I got some relatively good photos of them, good enough that I figured they're worth sharing. What am I saying? Of course they're worth sharing! My kiddos are too darn cute! (Pardon my pride.)

7 comments:

camilla said...

Don't be upset with your pics. The ones we took weren't even worth sharing. Out background was the only good thing. I was so sad! Your kids are way too cute and way to big!

Abby said...

Regardless of the photo shoot "fiasco" they're adorable, as always. You changed Reed's picture in the right column of your blog! He's HUGE!!!

Lara Neves said...

I think that all of us are disappointed when we have in our minds how amazing they were going to be. And my kids were messing with the backdrop, too. It was really one of the more annoying shoots I've done with them. OH well. :)

But...I love your end result...turned out well! Love Savvy's little tongue peeking out.

Anna said...

Those are great photos. You have such cute kids!! Good job. :)

Unknown said...

Rachel!
How funny! :0 That sounds like any mother's endeavor to take photos of her kids in cute clothes, at least mine. I still want to tell you that as soon as your blog opened, I was awing outloud about the results of you "fiasco" before I even read the post! You're great even amidst turmoil!Keep it up!
-Leslie

MariePhotographie said...

I think your pictures are so cute! What beautiful children you have! They're lucky to have you taking such great pics of them.

Michele Reyes said...

I totally understand. I feel like I am cursed - that I cannot take good pictures of my own kids. Nevertheless - press on in photography - its great.
Your little ones are adorable.