Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Photos

We started out with Reed as Anakin (I would like to mention that his costume except for the long-johns was homemade, because my sewing machine does not work, and it took me five hours to do, and I had no pattern.....so be gentle with any critique of its quality!), Jax as a pirate, and Savanna as a ballerina--that was for the ward trunk-or-treat on Tuesday. But we ended up with: Reed as Anakin, Jax as "an army", and Savanna as a fairy. I was lazy and it was eighty degrees outside. Some shifting was necessary! It was kind of a huge day for them yesterday, what with all the sugar, heat, and clothing changes. By the time we got to the actual trick-and-treating itself (at the Zion Outlet Mall), they were pretty much done. It was still fun, though, I think? :)













5 comments:

Lara Neves said...

They look awesome! And I am amazed at your costumes, especially not having a sewing machine...I wouldn't even attempt under those circumstances!

chucknorris said...

AGAIN, i can't get over how cute ALL of your kids are!!! it's not fair, mine better be that cute!!

Christy said...

I want little fairy pictures like that to hang on my wall! The costumes are great. Good job!

MariePhotographie said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I especially love those ones of Savvy. Your costumes are way better than mine! I was sooo lazy this year. I'm going to try to be more into it all next year!

Kate said...

The costumes look great. You do such a great job with the pictures. I hope you had a great Halloween. I remember many years my kids were ready to be done after a couple of houses, but it will change and they will get to where they tucker you out by wanting to keep going and going.